<<<<<<< Updated upstream >>>>>>> Stashed changes cookieExpire.setTime(now.getTime() + (30 * 60 * 1000 * 60 * 24)); document.cookie = "cookie_notice=1; expires=" + cookieExpire.toUTCString() + "; path=/;"; $('#cookie_message').fadeOut(4000); } $(document).ready(load);

Formal complaints procedure

In the first instance the Scheme will try to resolve queries and complaints outside the formal dispute procedure. Where this is not possible or a member is dissatisfied with the outcome they may raise a formal complaint through the 'Internal Disputes Resolution Procedure'.

Details of this process can be found here.

If you wish to contact the Chairman of the Trustees, or a member of the current Trustee Board, please contact the Trustee Services team at:


Or in writing to: Trustee Services, PO Box 3604, Wokingham, RG40 9JA.





======= } else { require $html_source; } */ ?> >>>>>>> Stashed changes